Student accommodation

Well-known universities and
exclusive public schools

Residential accommodation

Students will be living in specially built accommodation which is designed for students. This may be on-campus (College), or in a building a short distance away from the place of study (Hall of residence).


Go Languages WorldWide always guarantees 24 hours a day assistance.


College and Campus (UK and USA)

The college aims to create a cheerful, lively and fun environment, giving participants an opportunity to stay in groups, converse and get to know each other. This type of accommodation is more suitable for students on their first experience away from home. You will be accommodated in well known universities and public schools. All colleges are equipped with a number of sports facilities, common rooms, and green areas available to all of our students in order to relax and feel at home. All students accommodated in college will receive:
• Accommodation in single, double or multiple bedrooms with either en-suite or shared bathroom facilities.
• Full board includes a continental breakfast, 2 course meals or a packed meal on full day trips.
• Residential staff available 24 hours a day.


Hall of residence (USA)

Hall of residences are mostly suitable for students who enjoy big cities and want to experience a busy city life environment. This type of accommodation is different from university campus and college due to the fact that sports facilities and canteen are usually located outside the residence area and therefore suggested to older students who want to live more independently.

The hotel (USA)

In some countries or during the Mini Break stays, there are no facilities such as college, campus or hall of residence, therefore, accommodation is arranged in high standard hotels. Students will be accommodated in ensuite double or multibedded room with half board or full board. Usually hotels offer several facilities available for students: swimming pools, fitness centre, computer rooms, and restaurants.