- 2nd July 2019 to 31st July 2019
- 2 weeks from date your programme begins
- Check your centre for specific dates.
- Minimum Age 11 to Maximum Age 17
- Majority of our students are Italian.
- Students usually come as part of a group.
- Excursions & Activities & English Language Classes
- Dance/Football Academy & English Language Classes
- Museum Lessons & English Language Classes
- GESE Exam & English Language Classes
- Closed Groups – Tailored to suit your needs.
- 15 hours of English language tuition every week.
- Lessons in mornings/afternoons/all day depending on centre.
- Students are tested and placed into classes based on their level of English and age.
- Lessons are often made of different groups.
Activities & Excursions – On Site and Off Site
- Students participate in an activity programme.
- Usually full day trip and one or two half day trips each week.
- Morning or afternoon and evening on-site activities.
For a more detailed list of what is included in each course please look at the relevant section on this website including, Top/Top Plus.
Choose your Activity Programme
- Top Plus
All programmes are tailored to make sure students get the chance to visit as many different places as possible and they have their best experience ever.
All programmes include;
- Local half day excursions or full day trips to key attractions local to your centre.
- Daytime on site activities will happen in the sessions before or after the English lessons
- There’s a big choice of activities, including a range of sports such as football, swimming, basketball, volleyball, badminton, zumba and fun activities such as arts and crafts, workshops, quizzes, performance, outdoor games, treasure hunts and much more
- On all on site or off site activities, students are normally accompanied by Go Languages WorldWide Activity Leaders.
In addition to our inclusive excursion programme, we offer students the chance to choose optional excursions at an extra charge.
Top or Top Plus?
Top programme includes:
- Activity Leaders to supervise throughout the stay.
- 30 hours of English Language tuition in two weeks, usually 15 hours per week.
- Placement test, learning material, end of course certificate.
- Trinity College Spoken Examination – In Reading University.
- Accommodation in single, double or multi bedded rooms.
- Either en-suite or shared bathroom facilities.
- Full board or half board.
- On campus sports and social activities.
- Leisure evening programme.
- British or American Experience.
- Medical Doctor and Supervisor on site.
Top Plus programme includes:
- Everything from our Top Programme is included PLUS
- Daytime programme of local visits and most popular attraction admissions included.
- Hard Rock Cafe dinner.
- Musical Shows.
- Mini Breaks to discover other locations.
- Optional excursions vary at each centre and each week throughout the summer.
- They may also be dependent on booking numbers.
- You will find details and costs in each centre on our Activity Noticeboard.